Al-Chimica Hyperdesmo C-LV Red available in three different sizes. For waterproofing and protection of roofs, verandas and balconies, rooms, bathrooms, plasterboard, elenite, asphalt and other surfaces. Low viscosity cast elastic film, polyurethane base, one component.
AL-CHIMICA HYPERDESMO C-LV RED
- It polymerizes with the atmosphere and forms a monolithic waterproofing membrane with excellent adhesion to the entire surface.
- It contains a small amount of solvent (xylol) so no additional dilution is needed.
- It consists of pure, elastic, hydrophobic, polyurethane resin which, together with special inorganic components, provides the product with excellent resistance to weather conditions, chemicals, solar UV radiation,
- mechanical and thermal stresses.
- It is applied with a roller, brush or spray (airless 200-250 bar) in two coats with a minimum consumption of 1.5-1.8 kg / m2.
- Contains solvents that are flammable.
- Apply away from naked flames and sparks.
- Do not apply indoors, without adequate mechanical ventilation, indoors and without the use of activated carbon masks.
- Solvents are heavier than ambient air, so they crawl on the ground.
1Kg, 6Kg, 25Kg