Crc Marker Pens available in seven different colours. CRC Paint Marker Pens are paint pens that use a solvent-based paint formula for durable marking on multiple surfaces in all weather conditions. It shows excellent coverage and is an ideal product for every toolbox.
CRC MARKER PENS
Features & Benefits
- Excellent coverage – Even on black, transparent or very glossy surfaces. Suitable for use on damp or rusted surfaces.
- Fast drying – For efficient workflow
- Durable tip with valve action – To prevent an excess of paint flow
- Convenient, medium thickness tip – 4.5mm tip
- Easy and clean application
- Multi-surface use – Wood, metal, concrete, stone, bricks, rubber, glass, textile, paper, enamel, plastic, cardboard, some tiles, etc.
- Indoor and outdoor use – Suitable for adverse weather conditions, resistant to UV and water
- For durable marking of indoor and outdoor surfaces
- Metal working – Part assembly, identification, machine construction
- Building sites, road construction, civil engineering – Steel beams, framing, concrete, bricks, blocks
- Logistics and stock management – Shelves, palettes, plastic films, labels
- Electrical installations and quality control – Colour coding cable, wires, connectors, conduits, controls, fittings, instruments
- Forestry and landscaping – Paint does not penetrate wood
- Laboratories – Glass/metal/plastic containers and labels
- Site inspection – Marking and identification of inspected parts
- Suitable on wood, metal, concrete, stone, bricks, rubber, glass, textile, paper, enamel, plastic, cardboard, some tiles, etc.
Black, Red, White, Yellow, Blue, Green, Brown