AQUAMAT is a one-component, cement-based, brushable waterproofing slurry for basements and tanks. Provides total waterproofing against hydrostatic pressure up to 5 atm. Suitable for potable water tanks.
AQUAMAT is a one-component, cement-based, brushable waterproofing slurry offering:
- Total waterproofing against positive hydrostatic pressure up to 5 atm according to EN 12390-8. It can also withstand negative pressure.
- Perfect bonding to substrates like concrete, masonry, plaster, etc.
- Suitability for potable water tanks, as well as food contact surfaces according to W-347.
- Protection of concrete from carbonation.
- No corrosive effect on the reinforcing steel in concrete.
- Simple and low cost application.
Certified according to EN 1504-2 and classified as coating for surface protection of concrete. CE marked. Certificate No.: 2032-CPR-10.11.
For extensive details please click here
Available in grey.