Makita Hand-Held Planner 1902X7 will have you cutting even the largest jobs down to size. With a totally redesigned 4 amp. motor, the Makita 1902 delivers incredible output power for increased performance while the externally accessible brushes mean reduced down time. Weighing only 5.5lbs.
MAKITA HAND-HELD PLANER 1902X7
- Centerline balance with front and rear grips positioned for better control
- High power-to-weight ratio (4 AMPS; 5.5 lbs.)
- Simple blade setting system for fast blade installation
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Double-edged carbide blades for long life and smooth cutting
- Precision machined base for smooth and accurate planing
- Planing Width: 3-1/4″
- Planing Depth: 1/32″
- No Load Speed: 16,000 RPM
- AMPS (120V): 4.0
- Overall Length: 11-1/2″
- Net Weight: 5.5 lbs.