Makita Li-ion Cxt Driver Drill 12V HP331DWAE is part of the new range of ‘Slide’ style 10.8V / 12V MAX platform models. Succeeding the HP330 which was developed by adding hammer mechanism to drill driver model DF330D. Coming from solid tried and tested heritage but with slide on Compact eXtreme Technology Batteries.
MAKITA LI-ION CXT DRIVER DRILL 12V HP331DWAE
- Slide style battery and improved ergonomic grip
- Variable 2-speed (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- Increased motor power for higher application speed and max tightening torque
- 0-25,500 IPM for fast hammer drilling in masonry materials
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft grip provides increased comfort
- Belt Clip, Phillips Bit.
- 2 Batteries (2.0Ah) + 1 Charger + Carry Case.
|Capacity||Steel / Wood / Masonry: 10 / 21 / 8mm|
|Chuck capacity||0.8 – 10 mm|
|Impacts Per Minute (IPM)||High / Low: 0 – 25,500 / 0 – 6,750|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||High / Low: 0 – 1,700 / 0 – 450|
|Max Fastening Torque||Hard / Soft : 30 / 14 NÂ·m|
|Vibration Level||Hammer Drilling Into Concrete: 8.0 m/sÂ²
Drilling Into Metal: 2.5 m/sÂ² or less
|Sound Pressure Level||81 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||92 dB(A)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||189x66x209mm|