Vitex Anti-Rust Primer Brown available in three different sizes. Extremely durable, it protects the metal surfaces and prepares them properly for the final painting. Offers traction, coverage, elasticity and perfect spread.
VITEX ANTI-RUST PRIMER BROWN
Quick drying primer, based on modified alkyd resins, with excellent anticorrosive protection. It provides the perfect substrate for enamels used on metallic surfaces, presents exceptional adhesion, hiding power, elasticity and excellent levelling.
• Quick drying primer
• High anticorrosive protection
- Surfaces should be cleaned with Brush Solvent T 300, be smooth and dry, free from dust, grease or rust and abrased.
- Stir well before use. Apply one or two coats by roller or brush diluted up to 5 with Brush Solvent T 300 or airless spray gun diluted up to 5 with Spray Gun Solvent T 350. Do not apply at temperatures below 5oC, above 35oC and/or relative humidity above 80.
- It is touch dry after 45-60 minutes and can be recoated after 20-24 hours. When the coating is thoroughly dry, sand with an appropriate abrasive paper to produce a smooth surface, remove the dust and then apply any
- Vitex’s enamel water based or solvent based paint. Drying time depends on weather conditions humidity and temperature.
- Clean rollers, brushes, floor stains, etc. with Brush Solvent T 300 and then with soapy water or detergent. Use Spray Gun Solvent T 350 to clean spray guns.
375ml, 750ml, 2.5l